There are a few different types of the Best Risk Board Games currently available in the market. We will discuss the pros and cons of each, and our top pick for the best Best Risk Board Games.
Top 10 Best Risk Board Games – Best Seller
Best Risk Board Games Reviews – Our Top Picks
I have already narrowed your options down to only 10 Best Risk Board Games. Here is a quick comparison chart to help you make a decision.
Review of The 10 Best Best Risk Board Games
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
- Includes gameboard, armies with 4 Infantry, 12 Cavalry, and 8 Artillery each, deck of 56 Risk cards, 1 card box, 5 dice, 5 cardboard war crates, and game guide.
- PLAY USING ALEXA SKILL: Players have the option of playing this Risk game using Alexa. (Alexa device sold separately. ) Note: sound comes from paired Echo device.
- DRAGON TOKEN: This Risk game includes a dragon token. Players must destroy the dragon before it destroys their troops. A lucky roll can subdue the dragon and get it out of a player's territory
- Hasbro (Author)
- LEGACY GAMEPLAY: The Avalon Hill Risk Legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics. Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same
- MODERN WARFARE: Popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game
- REVEAL NEW COMPONENTS: Locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games. Rules, cards, and stickers will come into play, and go out of play forever
- DETAILED MINIATURES: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units
- IMMERSIVE NARRATIVE: Experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay. This Risk Legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play
- Step into the role of a medieval king as you conquer Europe in this tactical strategy game. Control the crowns. Control Europe. 2-4 players
- Four armies, each with their own unique figures
- Advanced rules, Enhanced combat, Elite army units, and New Team gameplay variant
- Attack once, many times, or not at all
- Reference cards keep you moving
- Earn troops and attack your opponents
- Defend your territories when your opponents attack
- Gameboard, 5 armies with 40 infantry, 12 cavalry, and 8 artillery each, deck of 43 cards, 2 reference cards, 5 dice, rules
- INTRO TO THE CLASSIC RISK GAME: The Risk Junior board game is a great way to introduce kids to the strategy gameplay of the classic Risk game. The game is for kids ages 5 and up; for 2 to 4 players
- PIRATE THEME: The Risk Junior game's pirate theme has kids moving their pirate ship tokens around the board, competing for treasure and control of the islands
- LAUNCH THE DICE: Place, press, launch. To battle another player to claim an island and its treasure, players put a die in their pirate ship, press the lever, and launch it to discover the next move
- GAME OF STRATEGIC CONQUEST: Move pirates on to islands, defend territories, and control of treasures. The player with the most treasure and islands at the end of the game wins
- MY FIRST RISK GAME: The Risk Jr. game is a great way to introduce kids to the classic strategy board game. It makes a great gift for kids ages 5 and up
- SEVEN ARMIES DESTINED FOR BATTLE: Claim your right to the Iron Throne with one of seven Noble House armies. Each army is composed of 45 finely crafted game pieces (315 game pieces total) represented by two different sculpted designs (1 unit army and 3 unit army) and one sculpted Seat of Power (castle).
- TWO CUSTOM DESIGNED GAME BOARDS DISPLAYING THE KNOWN WORLD: Partake in the War of Five Kings in the lands of Westeros with the 3-5-player game featuring Houses Martell, Stark, Baratheon, Lannister, and Tyrell; contest the rule of the Ghiscari slavers in the realms of Essos in a 2-player game featuring Houses Targaryen and Ghiscari; or combine the two maps to fight the war to end all wars in a 7-player game featuring all seven Houses.
- SEVEN EXCLUSIVE PLAYER BOARDS FIT FOR THE FINEST COMMANDERS: Track your progress on one of seven personalized Player Boards customized for each House and never before included in a game of Risk
- TWENTY-EIGHT SPECIALIZED CHARACTER CARDS FEATURING EXTRAORDINARY ABILITIES: Utilize the skills of four of the most powerful members of your House (28 Character Cards total; four per House) to dominate battles and defend against attacks.
- STUNNING GAME PACKAGING & COMPONENTS: Proudly display the customized game box featuring silver-foil stamps of the House sigils and then organize your armies in specialized army storage containers within the game box.
- Prepare for the Battle of the War of the Beasts on the planet Vigilus with your favorite factions from Warhammer 40,000 in this custom version of Risk
- Take control of familiar areas as you attempt to defeat your foes with custom-sculpted units
- This collectible Risk game is officially licensed and sure to be a great collector’s gift for Warhammer fans
- Includes: 1 Custom Game Board, 225 Faction Unit Tokens, 5 Leader Tokens, 5 Dice, 40 Territory Cards, 20 Objective Cards, 16 Reward Cards, Rules
- Player 3-5 | Age 10+ | 60+ Min Play Time
- CLASSIC RISK! A strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest. Played on a board depicting a political map of the earth, divided into forty-two territories, grouped into six continents
- THE RIGHT MOVES: Players control armies of playing pieces, and attempt to capture territories from other players. A miss-step and you’re wiped out. Make the "right moves" and you'll conquer the world
- THE GOAL: The goal of the game is to occupy every territory on the board and in doing so, eliminate the other players
- INCLUDES: Oversized bi-fold game board with original style art. 6 sets of wooden “army” pieces. Deck of area cards with original style art. High quality dice + rules book featuring History of Risk.
- RULES: The Rules booklet features a history of RISK! the1959 original rules, rules for a short game, plus popular rules variations for experienced players. Ages 8+, 2-6 players
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS THEME: This edition of the Risk game features content from the entire The Lord of the Rings film trilogy
- DETAILED GAMEBOARD: The detailed gameboard features a complete map of Middle-earth including Gondor, Mordor, and Haradwaith Territories
- INCLUDES OVER 100 CARDS: The game includes Territory cards, Adventure cards, and Battalions. The Adventure cards can help or hinder a quest, offer secret missions, or make a difference in strategy
- ALTERNATE WAYS TO PLAY: Players can choose to use The Risk: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Edition gameboard to play the standard Risk game, or play additional versions listed in the instructions
- EXCITING STRATEGY GAME: This strategy board game for 2-4 players makes a great choice for holiday gift giving, or a birthday gift for kids ages 10 and up
- TIE fighter gameboard features 3 theaters of combat
- 2 ways to play: 2 players or 2 teams
- Players choose to play as the light or dark side
- Features iconic Star Wars vehicles including the Millennium Falcon
- Includes 3 gameboard pieces, 20 X-wing fighters, 16 Y-wing fighters, 15 B-wing fighters, 56 TIE fighters, 6 Rebel fleet markers, 1 Millennium Falcon token, 1 Executor token, 4 hit tokens, 9 Stormtrooper tokens, 1 Rebel Strike Team token, 30 Empire order cards, 30 Rebel order cards, 5 dice, and instructions.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your Best Best Risk Board Games
When you are ready to buy the Best Risk Board Games , you will want to consider a few things first. Here is a buying guide to help you make the best decision befor buying the Best Risk Board Games.
Know Your Needs
Before you even start looking at Best Risk Board Games , you need to know what you need the product for. What are your goals? What are your specific requirements? Once you know this, you can narrow down your search to products that will actually be helpful to you.
Do Your Research
Once you know what you need, it’s time to start researching the Best Risk Board Games products. Read online reviews, watch video reviews, and compare prices. This will help you narrow down your choices to a few that are actually worth considering.
Try Before You Buy
Once you’ve found a few products that you think might work for you, it’s time to try them out. If possible, try to find a free trial or a money-back guarantee so that you can test the Best Risk Board Games before you commit to buying it.
Again, if you’ve tried out a few products, it’s time to compare prices. This will help you make sure you’re getting the best value for the Best Risk Board Games.
Read the Reviews
Finally, before you make your final decision, be sure to read the reviews. This will give you an idea of what other people think of the product and whether or not it’s right for you.
Thank you for reading my blog post about buying Best Risk Board Games. I hope that you found it helpful and that you will consider using the tips that I shared. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly. I wish you all the best in your future shopping endeavors!