There are a lot of different fireplaces for Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 on the market today. It can be overwhelming for customers to try and find a good brand to buy because there are so many options. There are a lot of knock-offs on the market that are low quality. We’ve made a list of ten different Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 brands that we’ve researched and looked at, to help you make a decision.
Top 10 Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 – Best Seller
Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 Reviews – Our Top Picks
I have already narrowed your options down to only 10 Best Shocks For Suburban 1500. Here is a quick comparison chart to help you make a decision.
Review of The 10 Best Best Shocks For Suburban 1500
- Torsion Bar Suspension ONLY - Excludes Electronic or Z71 Models
- Fits: Specific Models - Check Fitment Chart and Product Description for Accurate Information
- Kit Includes: (2) Front Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Strut Assemblies are complete and ready for installation with no additional work or special tool required for installation
- 10-Year Warranty
- Rear Hatch Liftgate Lift Supports Placement on Vehicle: Rear Left & Right
- Extended Length [in] 22.70. Compressed Length [in] 15.45
- Easy to install in just minutes and no special tools required for installation
- Interchange Part Number: 6156, SG330076, PM1062, 025060, 10029990, 024851, 4705WW, 4705WW, 9173VX, 9524VU, 4482YC, 9173VX, 22743451,10029990,15854712,15827433
- Fit for Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2007 - 2014, Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2007 - 2014, Chevrolet Tahoe 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon XL 1500 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon XL 2500 2007 - 2014 Liftgate
- Rear Hatch Liftgate Struts: Replacement for Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2007 - 2014, Chevrolet Suburban 2500 2007 - 2013, Chevrolet Tahoe 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon XL 1500 2007 - 2014, GMC Yukon XL 2500 2007 - 2013 Liftgate
- Strong Arm Lift Support: High-pressure gas filled, Superior rod finish resists corrosion, High strength leak-proof piston seal
- Interchangable OEM Numbers: 6156, SG330076, PM1062, 025060, 10029990, 024851, 4705WW, 4705WW, 9173VX, 9524VU, 4482YC, 9173VX, 22743451, 10029990, 15854712, 15827433
- Product Specifications: Extended Length: 22.7 inch, Compressed Length: 15.5 inch
- Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide 12+1 MONTH WARRANTY and give a 30-day Money-Back guarantee for all our lift supports
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rears
- Includes: | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-065009 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 - Bilstein # 24-143806 Rear Shocks, 46mm
- Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from Bilstein
- A 4600 Series equipped vehicle offers superior control compared to conventional alternatives, allowing you to keep cargo secure, from your kids to work equipment, mile after mile | * Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today
- Fits: | * Chevy: | * 2000-2006 Suburban 1500 | * 2000-2006 Tahoe | * GMC: | * 2000-2006 Yukon | * 2000-2006 Yukon XL 1500 | * Bilstein's old part number on these shocks was F4-BE5-6500-H0 on the fronts and F4-BE5-E380-H0 on the rears
- 【Replacement Part Number】84176631 84977478 23464589 580-1108 580-1032 23151123 23312167 84061228 75-22345 75-877692B 17522345-101 17522345-102 17522345-103 17522345-104 23151115 23151116 23151117 23151118 23151119 23151120 23151121 23312152 23312153 23312155 23312156 23312158 22283444 22300918 23464582 23464583 23464585 23464586 23464587 23464588.
- 【Compatible Vehicle】This magnetic ride control shocks absorber compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2015-2021,Cadillac Escalade ESV 2015-2021,Chevrolet Silverado 2015-2021,Suburban 2015-2021,Tahoe 2015-2021,GMC Sierra 1500 2015-2021,Yukon 2015-2021, Yukon XL 2015-2021.
- 【High Performance】The performance of LUFT MEISTER Electromagnetic Absorber is very similar to that of the original factory. Its response speed is up to 1000 Hz, which is 5 times faster than ordinary shock absorbers. It can adjust the damping characteristics within a few milliseconds to adapt to the road conditions and the driver's habits. This intelligent independent suspension system takes into account the characteristics of comfort and stability.
- 【Strict Quality Standards】 Every aspect of LUFT MEISTER's shock absorbers will strictly guarantee high quality. It almost never leaks. At the same time, we are constantly improving our products. If you want to save tens of dollars, use worse quality products. You may lose other more expenses and time. Choosing high-quality products is the best way to save money!
- 【12 Month Warranty】Our electromagnetic front shock absorbers have a 12-month warranty. If your product has any quality problems, please contact us and we will replace you with new accessories for free.
- 【Vehicle Fitment 1】Compatible with GMC Yukon Yukon XL 1500 Yukon XL 2500 2007-2014; Compatible with Cadillac Escalade 2007-2014, Escalade ESV 2007-2011 2013-2014(Cadillac does not fit pick up truck)---Rear Window Glass (Left and Right Side); Not fit Rear Tailgate
- 【Vehicle Fitment 2】Compatible with Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Suburban 2500 Tahoe 2007-2014---Rear Window Glass (Left and Right Side); Not fit Rear Tailgate
- 【Function】High strength leak-proof piston seal; Superior rod finish resists corrosion; Easy lifting and reduce closing effort
- 【Reference Number】15161943, 15161944, SG330073, 6157, 024784, 025141, 0975UG, 025141, 1006UR
- 【Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee---We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping exprience. Any further question, please feel free to contact us at any time
- Fits 4WD without Electronic Suspension**
- Fits: Specific Models - Check Fitment Chart and Product Description for Accurate Information
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Shock Absorbers + 2x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Suspension Components are Ready to Meet the Rigorous Demands of Today's Foreign and Domestic Passenger Cars, Trucks and SUVs
- 10-Year Warranty. Detroit Axle Is a Leading Global Retailer and Distributor of OE Re-manufactured and New Aftermarket Auto Parts
- Compatible With: 2002-2014 Cadillac Escalade, 2003-2014 Escalade ESV, 2002-2013 Escalade EXT, 2007-2013 Avalanche, 2003-2006 Avalanche 1500, 2000-2013 Suburban 1500, 2000-2014 Tahoe, 2000-2014 GMC Yukon, 2000-2013 GMC Yukon XL 1500.
- Reference OEM number: 219302786 , 22187156 , 25979391 , 25979393,25979394 , AS-2127 , AS-2700 , AS-2708,25979393, 25979394, 15869656, 15945872, 15058601 , 22187156 , 25979393, 19300046 ,19300069 ,19300070 ,19300071, 25979394 , 25979391 , 22187156 , 22187158.
- Package Includes: One pair rear air suspension shocks, the applicable installation position is rear left and rear right. They are ideal original replacement parts. Before you buy, double-check the vehicle compatibility and OEM number.
- Superior Quality: Air ride spring absorbers are made of reinforced metal steel and excellent rubber. It is more durable than ordinary air shock spring bag, with better compression and bearing performance. It provides you with a better driving experience after replacement.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Timely replacement of aging air suspension shock absorbers is conducive to improving vehicle ride comfort, improving braking and steering problems, and making driving more stable, comfortable, economical and safe.
- Front Pair of Shocks - Fits 4WD Vehicles 4-6" Front Lift
- Shock boots included with all shocks except in cases of special fitment.
- Monotube gas charged for longevity, durability, and performance.
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Bilstein's Limited Lifetime manufacturer's Warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
- ITEM-INCLUDED:2pcs Front Shocks kits (without strut mount,coil spring and rubber buffer).Please Double-Check the year,make,model,trim before purchasing.
- LONG-LIFE GAS SHOCK ABSORBER FITMENT:2002-2006 for Chevy Avalanche 1500,1999-2007 for Chevy Silverado 1500,2000-2006 for Chevy Suburban 1500,2000-2006 for Chevy Tahoe,1999-2007 for GMC Sierra 1500,2000-2006 for GMC Yukon,2000-2006 for GMC Yukon XL 1500 344381 37178 Auto Shocks.
- ADVANTAGES 100%:To get the best-rated shocks and struts for your car,ECCPP shocks absorbers are made from strong,thick steel, reinforced with a chrome or zinc coating.Japanese Made Oil Seals,no squeaking noise,long durability.
- INSTALLATION-EASILY--This is 100% tested auto shocks. The buckle holes are consistent with the original car in situ,so you can remove and replace it without take apart existing strut assembly or any other changes,quick installation.
- SUGGESTION FOR REPLACE SHOCK ABSORBER:(1)Oil leakage.(2)Noise (rattling/knocking).(3)Poor driving performance.(4)Unusual wear patterns on the tire thread.(5)The car sink when the road is bad or load is heavy.
Consider These Factors Before You Buy Your Best Best Shocks For Suburban 1500
When you are ready to buy the Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 , you will want to consider a few things first. Here is a buying guide to help you make the best decision befor buying the Best Shocks For Suburban 1500.
Know Your Needs
Before you even start looking at Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 , you need to know what you need the product for. What are your goals? What are your specific requirements? Once you know this, you can narrow down your search to products that will actually be helpful to you.
Do Your Research
Once you know what you need, it’s time to start researching the Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 products. Read online reviews, watch video reviews, and compare prices. This will help you narrow down your choices to a few that are actually worth considering.
Try Before You Buy
Once you’ve found a few products that you think might work for you, it’s time to try them out. If possible, try to find a free trial or a money-back guarantee so that you can test the Best Shocks For Suburban 1500 before you commit to buying it.
Again, if you’ve tried out a few products, it’s time to compare prices. This will help you make sure you’re getting the best value for the Best Shocks For Suburban 1500.
Read the Reviews
Finally, before you make your final decision, be sure to read the reviews. This will give you an idea of what other people think of the product and whether or not it’s right for you.
Thank you for reading my blog post about buying Best Shocks For Suburban 1500. I hope that you found it helpful and that you will consider using the tips that I shared. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment or contact me directly. I wish you all the best in your future shopping endeavors!